Friday, July 17, 2009

Win a Tie-Dye Maxi!Far Out Tie-Dye!

Share :
Bookmark and Share

ashley tisdalelauren conrad

RSS Freed:
Subscribe

Everyone from Lauren Conrad to Ashley Tisdale is sporting this summer's staple -- a long tie-dye maxi dress. Pair this look with chic gladiator sandals and a hobo bag and you have a complete summer style. We are craving these great tie-dye maxi dresses from I.D.I clothing.

Check out our gallery of celebs getting trendy with tie dye -- and enter to win this look from I.D.I!


Check here to Win it! :Win a Tie-Dye Maxi!

We are craving I.D.I by Matthew clothing, featuring their signature tie-dye tops and dresses. Get trendy with tie-dye -- enter now to win a tie-dye maxi just like the styles worn by Ashley Tisdale and Lauren Conrad! For more information visit IDidItOnline.com.


Source : luxaholics.com

Share :
Bookmark and Share



0 comments:

Post a Comment

HEADLINE NEWS

AddThis

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
 

EXTRA ROW Uncensored Video, live streams and more!

PAPARAZZI VIDEO!

FASHION WEEK VIDEO!

© Newpaper Template Copyright by Chic Stylelist Beauty & Fashion | Template by Fanchon0706 | Blog Trick at Trick-tips Blog